Unbaked Strawberry Keto Muffin
If you love fresh strawberries, this unbaked strawberry keto muffin dessert is a small but extremely filling morsel of sweetness that will curb any dessert cravings.
- 1 oz. cream cheese
- 1 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 tbsp Stevia Blend + 1 tbsp hot water, mixed (or 2 tbsp sugar-free vanilla syrup)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 2 tbsp almond flour
- 3 chopped strawberries
- In a mug, melt cream cheese and butter in the microwave (or in a saucepan if you prefer).
- Add Steviva Blend, hot water, and vanilla extract and mix.
- Add the coconut flour and almond flour and mix again.
- Finally, add in chopped strawberries and mix into a dough, then enjoy!
Thank you for reading 🙂