Hello, I know that some of us have trouble trying to lose weight or perhaps to speed our metabolism up. Well, I opened my emails this morning and this is what I found. I hope it will provide useful to you. So, I am sharing those with you.
Check with your doctor before trying these and make sure it is okay.
5 ways to speed up metabolism
Metabolism is a term that describes all the chemical reactions in your body. These chemical reactions keep your body alive and functioning. However, the word metabolism is often used interchangeably with metabolic rate, or the number of calories you burn.
The higher it is, the more calories you burn and the easier it is to shed weight and keep it off.
Having a high metabolism can also give you energy and make you feel better.
Here are 5 easy ways to increase your metabolism.
1. Eating more protein can boost your metabolism so that you burn more calories. It can also help you eat less.
2. Drinking green tea or oolong tea may increase your metabolism. These teas may also help you shed weight and keep it off.
3. Eating spicy food could be beneficial for boosting your metabolism and help you maintain a healthy weight.
4. Lack of sleep can decrease the number of calories you burn, change the way you process sugar and disrupt your appetite-regulating hormones.
5. Lifting weights is important for building and retaining muscle. Higher amounts of muscle will result in a higher metabolism.
Making small lifestyle changes and incorporating these tips into your routine can increase your metabolism.