Cranberry Cookies Made with Sweet Potato/Recipe Share
- 1 cup mashed sweet potato
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup whole wheat flour
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- 2 packets stevia
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place all ingredients in a blender or food processor except dried cranberries. Puree until smooth.
- Stir in dried cranberries.
- Scoop spoonfuls of dough onto a parchment-lined cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until cookies are golden brown.