September 19 2018

Page News

20180919_1532184373564864953285380.jpgThe first picture is on my desk at home. I do love the heart shape and I love collecting coffee cups. I also like my cat print writing pens.

Hello Guys!

I was just going to do a follow-up on things that are going on with my page and with me, etc.

I just got back from my doctor’s appointment. I had my blood drawn which I am so used to since being a Diabetic. I hardly even notice the stick from the needle anymore.

20180919_1531117582116003367971126.jpgSee, I must have it taped for a bit, till it stops bleeding. This is to check my blood sugars for my A1C and all my other stats.

I have stayed pretty busy doing my webpage, producing posts, etc. I am not sure it all is getting seen though.

• My question for you all out there, “Do I need to post different times in a single day, or do I need just one post per day, or am I doing it okay?”
  • My concerns are that I might not be reaching everyone that I want to , if I post more than a couple of things a day. I am a regular daily poster so I need to know from you guys.

Thanks guys, have a good rest of the week!

Remember…

You are too special not to be loved like you deserve and want.

You are good just the way you are.

And for those that believe and have faith… God loves you no matter what you are, what you have done. Even if you do not believe in him, he loves you too.

MwsR <320180917_2003332287953831186769541.jpg

Advertisements

Tags: , ,
Copyright 2019. All rights reserved.

Posted 09/19/2018 by Mws R in category "Page News

About the Author

"If you are going to write, write from the heart." MwsR "Life has not been the easiest, but it could of been worse!" MwsR Life is about doing all you can to help others. Don't go chasing rainbows, "make your own pot of gold." Love, Hope, Faith, the greatest of these is Love!

22 COMMENTS :

1. By crushedcaramel on

I have no perfect answer….I sometimes find that when i look at my WordPress Reader there are so many posts from all the bloggers I follow, that I am sure I miss posts from some of my favourite bloggers who never fail to publish something I enjoy.
    I do think that it is hard to keep up with the sheer volume of posts out there. I end up speed reading and trying to click like just to show I paid a visit and appreciate the writer’s effort. But I feel terrible because I sometimes don’t give a thorough read. Having said that, I have started to bookmark things that look really interesting so that when I have more time I can come back to them.
    I would say though, enjoy enjoy enjoy what ever schedule of blogging suits you and doesn’t become a burden to you. Recently I reblogged a post of my own that only had three likes when I first published it…it’s as if nobody noticed it first time round, but I was sure it was a good read. This time over twenty five likes were added to the original three. So if you think we’ve missed something really great…you can always re-blog it at a later date.

2. By K@countingpenniesandsheep on

I have no perfect answer either. Some people schedule their posts ahead of time. Most of the time I post only a couple times per week.

Have you joined solidarity bloggers on the success Inspirers blog? That will get you more exposure! And join in other’s MEET and GREETs and challenges puts your blog out there. Hugs!
    ❤️🌎❤️

1. By Mws R on

I appreciate that information. No I haven’t joined that, I will definitely check that out. Thank you!!

3. By theministryofshrawleywalks on

you are a prolific poster for sure, i’m having a really busy time at work at the moment and with my folks, so I am not getting the chance to read as much as I like, sorry if I’m not replying to everything you post, I simply don’t have the time these days. Plus everything someone posts now comes into my email inbox and i’ve got over 1200 to get through. I’m going to amend that and try and keep it all to a minimum. I on’t like my emails to nee out of control!!
    Keep on posting Mws R!!

4. By pensitivity101 on

I put out several posts every day, most of which are challenges of some description as I seem to have run out of steam on ‘original’ stuff about me!! I enjoy it, so will stick with it, and think you should too. People look for different things, and I’ve noticed that I’ve missed posts that I didn’t see in my reader because sometimes they seem to juggle themselves around and it’s only when I’m going back to check on something that I find something I missed!
    Also I’ve been really pleased with some things I’ve written but viewings are low, so it’s all down to the reader. It’s just the way it goes sometimes. 🙂

5. By photosociology on

I have similar thoughts as crushedcaramel. I have close to 1500 followers, and I follow a few more people than that whom I follow. For most I have email notifications turned off, but keep them on for people such as yourself who I want to engage with. But at the moment I struggle to keep up with those of you who I am closest to because of my health and study/photography/life commitments.
    My aim as a blogger is to focus on a few things that matter to me so that I’m fully engaged with my post’s, to post as regularly as I am able, reply to all comments. If I post for me then those who are passionate about the things that I am will connect with the post.

6. By The Eclectic Contrarian on

I have no issues with your page nor volume. I really enjoy your posts and am going to get around to some of these recipes some time soon!

1. By The Eclectic Contrarian on

Hope your blood work comes back well! I’ll pray for you!

7. By Fandango on

I post between 3 and 5 times a day, including my daily one-word prompt, and I try to spread them out throughout the day, rather than posting back-to-back-to-back. I am considering cutting back, but then I posted two absolutely absurd quotes from Donald Trump, because I can’t help myself. Anyway, do whatever is comfortable for you. No one else can tell you what is right for you.

8. By dawnautom on

There’s really no good time or bad time to post because you have people from all over the world with diffend time schedules looking at blogs, so just post as you feel comfortable doing so dear.

❤️✌️
    BY FOR NOW

9. By Keto For Beginners on

I enjoy your posts but I get so many a day from you that I may not have time to read them all. I usually note the ones relevant to me and try to comment. Sorry that I don’t have time for all of them but I need to be writing more and reading less, know what I mean? You are doing fine though!

Feel free to comment below

If you love poems, recipes, health information, quotes, provoking thoughts, laughter, and more, join me and follow along!