Sweet & Salty Peanut Butter Bites
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 4 peanut butter cups (3/4 ounce each), chopped
- 1-1/3 cups creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 4 cups Rice Krispies
- 1 cup broken pretzels
- Freeze chocolate chips and peanut butter cups until partially frozen, about 15 minutes. Meanwhile, in a 6-qt. stockpot, combine peanut butter, sugar, corn syrup and salt. Cook and stir over low heat until blended.
- Remove from heat; stir in Rice Krispies and pretzels until coated. Let stand 5 minutes; gently fold in chocolate chips and peanut butter cups until just combined. Drop by tablespoonfuls onto waxed paper; let stand until set.
1 cookie: 86 calories, 4g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 67mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (10g sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein.
Thank you for reading 🙂