- 1 1/2 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- 1/2 cup butter (cut into pieces)
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 2 cups pretzel sticks (roughly chopped)
- 1 cup salted peanuts
- In a large bowl, mix together chocolate chips, peanut butter chips, butter, and peanut butter. Microwave on high for 45 seconds, stir, and microwave again for 30 seconds. Stir until smooth (if it isn’t completely melted, return to the microwave for 20 second intervals, stirring after each time).
- Add pretzels and peanuts to the melted chocolate mixture and stir until they are completely coated in chocolate.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls onto wax paper and refrigerate for about 30 minutes or until firm.
- Optional: drizzle with melted peanut butter.
- If you don’t eat them all in one sitting, store leftovers in an airtight container.
Sweet & Salty Peanut Butter Bites
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 4 peanut butter cups (3/4 ounce each), chopped
- 1-1/3 cups creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 4 cups Rice Krispies
- 1 cup broken pretzels
- Freeze chocolate chips and peanut butter cups until partially frozen, about 15 minutes. Meanwhile, in a 6-qt. stockpot, combine peanut butter, sugar, corn syrup and salt. Cook and stir over low heat until blended.
- Remove from heat; stir in Rice Krispies and pretzels until coated. Let stand 5 minutes; gently fold in chocolate chips and peanut butter cups until just combined. Drop by tablespoonfuls onto waxed paper; let stand until set.
1 cookie: 86 calories, 4g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 67mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (10g sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein.
Keto Peanut Butter Cookies
1 cup natural smooth peanut butter
1/2 teaspoon Stevia
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Preheat oven to 350F
In a bowl, whisk the egg. Add in the stevia and vanilla, and whisk again
Stir in the peanut butter, stirring well. That’s it! That’s the dough! You can add anything else at this point (chocolate chips would be DIVINE) if you’d like
Measure out 1 teaspoon of cookie dough, and roll into a ball. Place onto a greased cookie sheet, and create a crosshatch pattern with the back of a fork. Repeat for the entire batch of dough
Bake for 12-13 minutes. They will be slightly underdone when coming out of the oven, but will harden up.