Copyrights belong to https://www.webmd.com/diet/ss/slideshow-boost-your-metabolism
Speed up your metabolism by doing the things listed below. For more information, see the site listed above.
- Build more muscle.
- Push yourself doing aerobics.
- Drink 8 plus glasses of water daily.
- Look for energy drinks with Taurine, because it speeds up metabolism. Just be careful because energy drinks have side effects.
- Small snack every 3-4 hours.
- Add some spice to your food. Spicy foods are quick and fast metabolic help.
- Lean protein in a balanced diet can help.
- Drink some coffee. It can give you endurance and help you concentrate.
- Green tea can keep your metabolic rate up for hours.
- Avoid crash diets.
These 6 Core-Strengthening Exercises Help Ease Lower Back Pain (msn.com) Your core muscles—not just your abdominals, but the muscles that wrap around your midsection—support your spine and lower back. And your core, hips, glutes, and hamstrings together form one big stability machine, so weakness in any one of those muscles forces the others to take up the … Continue reading Core Strengthening For Easing Back Pain
Simple Tricks to Avoid a “Deadly” Diabetes, Say Doctors Now (msn.com) You can have diabetes and love a long life, managing it—but it’s also deadly, one of the leading causes of death in America. Why is it so dangerous? “Diabetes is the condition in which the body does not properly process food for use as energy,” says … Continue reading Avoid “Deadly Diabetes”