I made a chocolate cobbler this morning. It reminds me of dark chocolate. I used Splenda in it since I am diabetic. Nothing better than a warm chocolate gooey pudding like dessert. My family likes it and I am surprised at how it turned out. The methods to making this I saw on the internet. The methods seemed strange to me but they recipe withy worked to make this dessert. I will share this recipe with you.
- 1 1/2 cups self rising flour
- 1 1/2 cups sugar, in my case SPLENDA
- 1 cup milk, or half and half
- _________Mix these together. Add 2 tsp vanilla flavoring or vanilla extract. SET ASIDE
- 5 teaspoons or tablespoons depending on taste, of chocolate cocoa
- 1 cup sugar or SPLENDA https://amzn.to/32eJROe
- —————————Mix these two and set aside. Meanwhile heat Oven to 350 and put two butter sticks into the baking dish and let them melt in oven.
- Put first mixture(flour mixture) into baking dish. DO NOT STIR
- Thenhttps://amzn.to/3eCBKQF put second mixture(cocoa) on top of flour mixture. Use your hands t spread evenly. DO NOT MIX ANYTHING>
- Then you want to boil 2 cups of water, when ready pour evenly across top of the cocoa mixture. DO NOT STIR
- Cook for 40-50 minutes at 350 degrees.