Serve up some sweet and tasty Strawberry Fluff this summer! This pink and fluffy treat will certainly get your family to crowd around the table. Low sugar, low carb, and keto friendly, this dessert recipe is also super easy and quick to make.
Keyworddessert, low sugar, strawberry
Prep Time10 minutes
Total Time10 minutes
AuthorMarci of My Heavenly Recipes
- 8 oz. cream cheese slightly softened
- ½ cup heavy cream
- ¼ cup Sukrin Icing
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. lemon zest
- 3 tsp. Sukrin Strawberry Jam No Sugar Added
- Sukrin Strawberry Jam No Sugar Added
- Homemade whipped cream
- In a large bowl combine cream cheese, heavy cream, Sukrin icing, vanilla extract, and lemon zest. Mix with a stand or hand mixer until smooth and creamy.
- Stir in Sukrin Strawberry Jam.
- Pipe into a serving dish, layering strawberry fluff mixture, Sukrin Strawberry Jam, and homemade whipped cream.