This is the King of Nothing He isn't very bright He has two screws inside his skull, that makes him look a fright. He has a razor blade where once his eye did go Although no one told me this it's something I should already know Even when you change the light surrounding him, hardly anything changes He has "blood" spots on his crown and ribbon I wonder if whoever did that to him was forgiven. Beads adorn his chin bone where once he could smile He won't be doing any smiling for a while. He is King of Nothing as you could surmise yourself So for now I will just make him KING of my shelf.
- I add to my POEMS page ever so often, just more poems that I have to share.
- I am not good at adding tags yet but I am working on it
- I have a lot of poems. I have used some in my books for which I try to add a link to, so please check it out.
- I am constantly trying to make the look and feel of my blog better so I am updating, possibly moving things around, at least till I find the right way that works.
- I will try to get my blog so that it is easy to navigate, as soon as possible.
- Thank to the many that take a look at my blog, special thanks to those that like and comment on my posts. I appreciate that more than you know.