Keto Creamy Mushroom “Risotto”/Recipe Share
This earthy risotto is sure to be a big hit.
- Saute the diced mushrooms and onions together in the olive oil until browned.
- In a separate pan, add ghee and cook the cauliflower rice on high heat for 5 minutes.
- Add in the mushrooms and onions.
- Add in the garlic.
- Cook for 5-10 more minutes until the cauliflower is soft.
- Add in more ghee if you want it creamier.
- Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 3 g.
- Calories: 113
- Sugar: 2 g
- Fat: 11 g
- Carbohydrates: 5 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 2 g
Thank you for reading 🙂