Prep Time: 15 minutes
- 2 Apples
- 1 lemon
- ½ carton strawberries
- ½ of a watermelon
- 1 piece of white chocolate bark
- Spiralize 2 apples. Toss in the juice of half of a lemon to prevent browning.
- Rinse the strawberries and remove the stems. Add strawberries to a high power blender or food processor. Squeeze in the other half of the lemon and blend.
- Using a melon baller, create 5-10 balls of watermelon.
- Assemble your spaghetti by pouring strawberry sauce on top of the apple noodles. Add melon balls.
- Finely grate white chocolate bark on top of the spaghetti and enjoy!
Think this is just ordinary spaghetti? Guess again! This simple 5 ingredient Apple Spaghetti is a fun and creative dessert that your whole family will love!