Chicken Frito Pie/Recipe Share
- Preheat oven to 350º. In a large oven-safe skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Add chicken and season with salt and pepper. Cook until golden and no longer pink, 8 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate to let rest 5 minutes, then slice.
- Add onion to skillet and season with salt, cumin, and chili powder. Cook until soft, 6 minutes. Add tomatoes and stir until combined, then add black beans, corn, and green chilis.
- Return cooked diced chicken to skillet and stir to combine. Simmer until thick, 15 minutes.
- Transfer mixture to a large bowl and layer half the Fritos on the bottom of skillet. Top with the chicken mixture, then sprinkle with cheddar, Monterey Jack, and remaining Fritos.
- Bake until cheese is melted and bubbly, 10 minutes.
Garnish with green onions and serve.