- 1 package (10 to 12 ounces) vanilla wafers, crushed
- 2 cups chopped pecans or walnuts
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup chopped candied pineapple
- 1 cup red and green candied cherries, chopped
- 1/4 cup confectioners’ sugar
- In a large bowl, mix the first five ingredients until blended. Divide mixture into three portions. Shape each portion into a 10×2-in. rectangle. Roll each rectangle in confectioners’ sugar to coat. Wrap in plastic; refrigerate 2 hours or until firm.
- Unwrap and cut logs crosswise into 1/2-in. slices. Store in airtight containers in the refrigerator.
Originally published as Fruit Roll in Cookies & Candies 2014 Bookazine
Thank you for reading 🙂