Prep Time: 15 minutes | Total Time: 15 minutes
Nutritional Facts: 3/6g Net Carbs| 494 Calories | 47g Fat | 3/6g Carbs | 7g Protein | 0g Fiber
- 1 package cherry gelatin, prepared and chopped (yes chopped) or 3 sugar-free cups of cherry jello
- 3 cups, roughly chopped mixed berries (chopped strawberries, blueberries and/or raspberries)
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 6 oz, cubed room temperature organic cream cheese
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 packets Splenda Naturals or 1 tbsp Steviva Blend
- In a chilled bowl (add to the freezer for about 5 minutes), add heavy cream, then use a hand mixer for 3-5 minutes until it becomes whipped cream and can make peaks.
- Add sweetener and vanilla and whip again. Add cream cheese and blend for another couple minutes until smooth (or mostly smooth).
- Gently fold in the mixed berries.
- Now gently fold in the gelatin.
Thank you for reading 🙂