- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 packet Nutrisystem NutriChocolates
- Zero-calorie cooking spray
- One ice cube tray or baking sheet
- Spray a small pot or sauce pan with zero-calorie cooking spray then bring to medium heat.
- Add peanut butter and stir until it begins to melt.
- Pour in almond milk and NutriChocolates and continue to stir until mixture becomes thick.
- Remove pot from heat and let cool completely. Hint: You can add to fridge for a minute or two to expedite the cooling process.
- Spray an ice cube tray or baking sheet with zero-calorie cooking spray. Scoop fudge mixture into nine ice cube slots or pour onto baking sheet in nine circular “patties.”
- Place ice cube tray or baking sheet in the freezer to allow fudge to set. When ready to enjoy, eat as is, or let sit on counter for a few minutes to thaw.
Thank you for reading 🙂