Liebster Award was given to me from my writer pal, https://pensitivity101.wordpress.com/ .
Thank you so much! It has been a while since I was nominated for this award.
The (slightly modified) rules:
1 – Thank the person who nominated you, and add a link to their blog.
2 – Add the logo of the award to your post and a link to the creator of this blog award – The Global Aussie: The Official Rules of the Liebster Award 2019
3 – Write a paragraph about what motivates you in life (not just in blogging).
4 – Answer the 5 questions given to you.
5 – Nominate 2 – 6 blogs that you feel would enjoy receiving the award.
6 – Create 5 questions for your nominees.
I was given these questions!
OK, now for my five questions (anyone else is welcome to answer them too. Pls link back to this post so that I can read them!).
- If you could be a World Leader (living or dead), who would it be and why?
- You have the choice of
a) living on your own island,
b) the house of your dreams in the country, or
c) a luxury penthouse apartment in the city.
Which would you choose?
- If you could turn back the clock and change something in your life, how far back would you go and what would it be?
- You hate your life and due to a technical glitch, you suddenly find yourself rich and famous with a new identity. What would be the first thing you’d do?
- You’ve been asked to form a new pop group. From today’s artists, who would you choose for your lead singer and who else for backing vocals?
SO here are my answers
- https://wordpress.com/read/feeds/14846827I would be Abraham Lincoln if given a choice of a world leader. I believe he impacted the world for generations and generations and his work as President was irrefutable and helped all of us in one way, shape or form. He died too early, I wish I could of seen the amazing things he could had accomplished, if he had lived.
- I would love to live on my own island, free from others scrutiny. I would live in harmony with all that nature had to give oor show me while there. I would invite my closest friends and family to join me.
- Age 21. I would do things a little different. I actually had part of my life that had been missing come into my life. I would however, want myself to take necessary time to heal wounds and determine a plan of action before introducing stressful people and situations into my life. I found my birth family, so to speak. Life was a chaotic time for me, trying to hide this revelation from my adopted family and trying to deal with it all. I was not prepared as i wish I had been.
- The first thing, would be to open a shelter for homeless animals, and people. I think a place set up to have both would be great. People would love the pets and feel like kindred souls with the animals that were homeless. They could comfort each other and they could help run the shelter and have a place to live and thrive, both groups. If only!
- https://pvcann.com / http://thepoetryofthingsdotblog.wordpress.com http://tonyburgess1969.net/
I am going to stay with the questions Pensitivity101 left for me.
You can choose to accept or decline or pass on to someone. Thanks
Thank you for reading 🙂