This 14 day challenge will help you build your cardiovascular endurance and strengthen your abs, obliques, glutes and back muscles. Most of these workouts use minimal to no equipment so they’re easy to get done anywhere!https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/fitness-challenges/14-day-cardio-core-challenge-dionna-harris?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=1fd894e82b984e93aae088b1aea9f5d4
Six Word Story Challenge
In the end, only love remained. ❤️
Mystery Blogger Award Accepted❤️
Here are the Rules for the Award Nominees:
Put the award logo/image on your blog.List the rules.Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.You have to nominate 10-20 people.Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question.Share a link to your best posts.
The creator of this award, Okoto Oke Enigma, whose blog site is www.okotoenigmasblog.com
Ok, here are the questions for me to answer…
What subject most piques your interest?
Music therapy, I would of loved to had taken this degree in my earlier years. I believe it is very beneficial to some people.
What is your favorite food?
My favorite as a kid was…
Spaghetti, my mom’s homemade slaw, and potato salad she would make.
As a teen…
Hotdogs, lasagna, homemade veggie soup
As an adult….
My homemade slaw, potato salad, and food.
Kind of pickier now.
Are you a cat, dog, or no pets person?
Both cat and dog.
Do you know how to drive a manual transmission car?
I never drive a straight drive button one occasion. I love just getting in a car and starting it up and driving. Not big on having to change gears. Manual, no.
What is your favorite song or poem?
If by Rudyard Kipling. I know it by heart. Had to learn it in 9th grade.
Favorite song…not really one song is.
The House That Built Me by Miranda Lambert.
Set Fire To The Rain by Adele.
Somewhere Over the Rainbow 🌈
And so many more….
Thank you https://thoughtsaboutthings.net/2019/05/10/mystery-blogger-award/ for nominating me for this award. I really appreciate it.❤️
Very nice and genuine writer.
I enjoy his site.
Faithful follower of my log and a good writer friend here.
Faithful follower of my blog and a good writer.
My questions should you accept this nomination are…
1- what could you do to make our world a better place?
2- do you like music and if not why? If so why?
3- what did or do you want to accomplish in the rest of your life?
4- who is your ”hero” and why?
5- tell useonething about you that you have never shared…
Awesome Blogger Award Challenge ~Accepted
Thank you, Stu!https://stubaby777.wordpress.com/
Here are the rules:
– Thank the blogger who nominated you.
– Tag your post with #awesomebloggeraward.
– Answer the questions given to you.
– Nominate and inform at least 5 bloggers.
– Give them 10 new questions to answer.
1. Why do you think more and more young people are living together instead of getting married?
Society has helped with that.
I think there is a loss of our godly culture. Nothing is sacred anymore.
2. If a homeless person walked into a church on a Sunday morning, how do you feel the congregation would react?
Welcome them right in. My church shows no bias.
3. Do you believe the church is doing enough in your community?
4. You are angry at your spouse for something they have done. How long do you hold onto that anger, regardless of the infraction?
Minutes, because a little thing should not change your love for them.
5. Share your honest thoughts on this verse…
And Isaac brought her into his mother Sarah’s tent, and took Rebekah, and she became his wife; and he loved her: and Isaac was comforted after his mother’s death.
Genesis 24:67 KJV
I think that shows we all are vulnerable when it comes to our selfish nature. Tragedy can bring out the part of us that thinks not, before we act.
6. Now, upon reflecting on that verse…is one considered your spouse… before or after sex?
Regardless of sex. Whether or whether not.
A commitment of marriage is do much more than sex.
7. Who is your favorite Disney character?
She was a good person, despite her life and horrible treatment.
8. What is your favorite board or card game?
9. What was your favorite toy as a child?
Miss Beasley….my doll
10. And finally…What is your favorite nightime snack?
I am not going to tag anyone. I appreciate being nominated. Please feel free to participate and answer Stu’s questions, should you wish to.
Cat In The Window Challenge accepted.
This is one of my oldest cats, Inky. He was found as a baby kitten, hiding on my back porch, under our grill.
I took him in and have loved him ever since. He is my ”black boy” full of love. He was enjoying a rest on my couch this morning. He usually stays on my screened in back porch.
I adore him. I think everyone should own a cat like Inky. He is beautiful and so sweet, almost black cats are.
My dog thinks he is ”purrfect”too.
Liebster Award, nomination
Liebster Award was given to me from my writer pal, https://pensitivity101.wordpress.com/ .
Thank you so much! It has been a while since I was nominated for this award.
The (slightly modified) rules:
1 – Thank the person who nominated you, and add a link to their blog.
2 – Add the logo of the award to your post and a link to the creator of this blog award – The Global Aussie: The Official Rules of the Liebster Award 2019
3 – Write a paragraph about what motivates you in life (not just in blogging).
4 – Answer the 5 questions given to you.
5 – Nominate 2 – 6 blogs that you feel would enjoy receiving the award.
6 – Create 5 questions for your nominees.
I was given these questions!
OK, now for my five questions (anyone else is welcome to answer them too. Pls link back to this post so that I can read them!).
- If you could be a World Leader (living or dead), who would it be and why?
- You have the choice of
a) living on your own island,
b) the house of your dreams in the country, or
c) a luxury penthouse apartment in the city.
Which would you choose?
- If you could turn back the clock and change something in your life, how far back would you go and what would it be?
- You hate your life and due to a technical glitch, you suddenly find yourself rich and famous with a new identity. What would be the first thing you’d do?
- You’ve been asked to form a new pop group. From today’s artists, who would you choose for your lead singer and who else for backing vocals?
SO here are my answers
- https://wordpress.com/read/feeds/14846827I would be Abraham Lincoln if given a choice of a world leader. I believe he impacted the world for generations and generations and his work as President was irrefutable and helped all of us in one way, shape or form. He died too early, I wish I could of seen the amazing things he could had accomplished, if he had lived.
- I would love to live on my own island, free from others scrutiny. I would live in harmony with all that nature had to give oor show me while there. I would invite my closest friends and family to join me.
- Age 21. I would do things a little different. I actually had part of my life that had been missing come into my life. I would however, want myself to take necessary time to heal wounds and determine a plan of action before introducing stressful people and situations into my life. I found my birth family, so to speak. Life was a chaotic time for me, trying to hide this revelation from my adopted family and trying to deal with it all. I was not prepared as i wish I had been.
- The first thing, would be to open a shelter for homeless animals, and people. I think a place set up to have both would be great. People would love the pets and feel like kindred souls with the animals that were homeless. They could comfort each other and they could help run the shelter and have a place to live and thrive, both groups. If only!
- https://pvcann.com / http://thepoetryofthingsdotblog.wordpress.com http://tonyburgess1969.net/
I am going to stay with the questions Pensitivity101 left for me.
You can choose to accept or decline or pass on to someone. Thanks
Word of The Day Challenge Accepted
talesfromthemindofkristianWord of the Day February 6, 2019
The Word of the Day is Toxic
Write a Poem, story or anecdote, inspired by this word.
Please create a pingback to your post by including a link to this page in whatever you are posting.
Toxic, By MwsR
You say you care
But I fail to see it
I know you are struggling
But it is not my fault
I did not create your corner of your little world
But yet, I am here having to pay.
I wish you could see how it feels to be me
Living with you and your TOXIC ways.
I will resign to follow far behind.
Just to give myself some sense of mind.
Quips, Idioms, and Lingo Tag
Here are the rules:
Come up with as many quips, idioms, and weird sayings as you can think of. Comb your (or someone’s) memory or the Internet for old or new; or, make up your own!
Weave them into any kind of story – fiction, non-fiction, humorous, serious, thoughtful, or fluff – to post on your blog.
Tag whoever you want to. Notify your tag
Thanks Stu for nominating me for this rather fun idea and tag.
Henry(short story by MwsR <3)
A penny for your thought, or make a long story short? Seems like a piece of cake, right? Well, maybe not.
Henry’s teacher was asking the class to write about their feelings on the Holidays, or at least something pertaining to the holidays. Henry was struggling on what or how to go about writing. He was basically, sitting on the fence and did not want to decided.
For Henry, Holidays were not that great. He had thought of putting the wool over someone’s eyes and making a story of the best Holiday ever but he was not sure if he could get away with it. Because he had never really enjoyed the Holidays, since his mom passed away on Thanksgiving day, he was certain that he could not even “milk it” for one second. His hurt had been so deep that his “heart-felt like it would burst” Perhaps the teacher would give him the benefit of a doubt, but he was afraid to risk it.
As Henry walked home he tried desperately to think of a way to get out of doing that Holiday paper. It was possible that whoever read what he wrote would also be able to READ him to fifth degree. He was not going to be able to fool anyone it appeared so he might as well “hop to it”. He was simply going to shoot for the stars. After all what else could he loose. He had done lost his mother, the one person who meant the world to him. Perhaps, it wasn’t bad to write a paper that might honor that, honor her memory in his own He was going to write and write his paper as sickening, as he could!
When Henry arrived home, he sat down at his desk and started to remember all the things about his mother that he loved. He let himself remember all the holidays when she and him were together. It is like the words just started to flow onto the paper. When he paused, he noticed he had written the most he had ever wrote, he had three whole pages. He asked his brother to look over his paper and proofread it. He then packed it into his notebook, proud of his accomplishment.
The next day at school when others were being asked to go to the front of the class and read off their papers, he volunteered which was a total shock to his teacher. She nodded at him with a rather wide smile as he approached the front. His paper’s title was. “Holidays My Mom Gave Me”. He read all three pages and when he was finished you could hear pin drop. Henry was about to take his seat when the children started clapping and some of the children were wiping tears away from their eyes. It was great. Henry had never been so proud of himself in all his life. He knew his mother was too.
After all Holidays are more than trimmings and things under the tree, they are about those we love and care about and what that means.