|Prep time||10 minutes|
|Dietary||Diabetic, Gluten Free|
|Meal type||Appetizer, Dessert|
A deliciously, yet lightly sweet and salty fat bomb option for people following a low carb lifestyle.
- 1/2 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1/2 cup Coconut Oil
- 1/2 cup Sunflower Butter
- 2 tablespoons Cocoa Powder
- 1/3 cup Cream Cheese
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons Grassfed Butter
- 2 teaspoons Coarse Sea Salt
- Your Favorite Sugar Substitute (I don’t use a sugar substitute. Once you’re used to not eating sugar, these are sweet enough without an additive.)
These sea salted chocolate fat bombs are THE bomb and will help struggling ketos and low carb eaters with their dessert cravings.