- 2 scallions, finely chopped
- ¼ cup parsley, finely chopped
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- ½ tsp. paprika
- ¼ tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ tsp. sea salt
- ½ cup whole wheat panko bread crumbs
- ¼ cup egg whites
- 1-pound canned, lump crab meat
- Nonstick cooking spray
- ½ cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 scallion, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- Pinch of cayenne
- Pinch of sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, thoroughly mix all crab cake ingredients except egg whites and crab meat. Fold in lump crab and egg whites, being careful to avoid breaking crab into small pieces.
- Scoop 2” diameter cakes onto the foil lined baking sheet (should make 10 crab cakes). Pat lightly and mist tops with cooking spray. Bake for 15 minutes or until the tops are lightly golden.
- While crab cakes are baking, whisk together dipping sauce ingredients in a small bowl.
- Serve 2 crab cakes with 2 tablespoons of the dipping sauce.
Thank you for reading 🙂