While green tea is regularly used as a caffeine-filled way to wake up or as a social drink in many cultures, there are a few other health benefits that many of its regular consumers don’t know about.Erin Yarnall
Inventions, mostly, change the world for good by filling up gaps between our expectations and the available products. Since time unclocked, curiosity-driven humans have invented innumerable objects that have not only helped humankind at that moment but also inspired many other inventions, and the trend has been ever-growing.https://beebom.com/author/beebom-contributor/
“Taking a bun off a McDonald’s hamburger is better than eating it with the bun, but it’s not optimal,” Cucuzzella said. “If you’re eating a cheeseburger you made at home, with a colorful plate of nonstarchy veggies, that’s a diet to live with for the rest of your life.”https://img-s-msn-com.akamaized.net/tenant/amp/entityid/BB10e9MI.img?h=40&w=138&m=6&q=60&o=f&l=f&f=png
Do you know what foods are good to have during Intermittent Fasting? I found some information for you. Follow Link below..
Click This Link to See 20 of the best foods while on Intermittent fasting https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/nutrition/20-best-foods-to-eat-while-intermittent-fasting/ss-BB10upmj#image=1
Like most Diabetics, I constantly read and follow the steps necessary to ensure that my blood sugars won’t go too high or too low. Food is such a big part of how our sugars work. Food can dictate whether or not we will have high or low blood sugar. I found this article that I think can help with the knowledge of foods that won’t make your sugars go high.
Foods that are diabetic friendly~
It is that time of the year, folks, when we will need to run our heat sources. The weather is so unpredictable. Sometimes, we will have cod weather and the next day we will have warm or hot weather. Our way of staying warm sometimes involves furnaces or electric heat. You might have a fireplace or a wood stove. What ever way you choose to heat up your surroundings, it is a good idea to prepare certain maintenance to existing sources of heat, etc.
I am going to share some things you should do now as the Fall/Autumn season approaches.
- Make sure you check the existing batteries in your smoke alarm or carbon monoxide units. Check them and make sure they work. You will definitely want to do this to save the lives of your home’s occupants.
- Watch your footing and shoes for wetness and slipping ability, especially when climbing ladders to clean out leaves and debris. You do not want to fall or slip.
- We all know leaves get slippery. Please keep your driveway and walkways clear of leaves. Also check your stairways/steps outside.
- Make sure you have a working fire extinguisher. Check the date. Ask your local fire station for help if you need to get one.
- Wear some gloves when working outside. There is always a potential of getting poked or cut when trying to work outside. Not to mention, that spiders live under things and you really don’t need to get bit.
- Check your filters on your heaters and if using a fireplace as your source of heat, make sure it is cleaned properly.
- Ensure that you check your outside pet ‘s places as well to make sure they will have a safe and dry place to sleep or stay. If there is repairs to do now is a good time to do so.
- Check your stairs/steps and porches for lumber that needs to be replaced and do repairs. Leaves that stay gathered on a porch made from wood will become slippery and sometimes aid in the rotting of the wood.