In a study in the journal Obesity, one group of obese women consumed 700 calories at breakfast, 500 at lunch, and 200 at dinner. Another group ate the same foods but had 200 calories in the a.m. and 700 at night (lunch stayed the same).The Editors of The Healthy
People often associate heart health, regular exercise, and nutritious diets with living longer. However, there are other equally-important factors that can affect your lifespan that get less attention. Specifically, falls and accidents.Jessie Van Amburg
Do a quick mason jar soil test
Knowledge is power, in life and in gardening. Determine if the soil composition of your garden space, is sandy, clay, or silt – even degrading compost. Know what your soil makeup is using a mason jar “test” and then you can make adjustments as necessary.21 Tricks That Will Change the Way You Garden (onecrazyhouse.com)
I’ve always loved learning about tricks and things to save me time, money, and more. This will give you some unique ways to use a colander.
Check it out!
- Get more sleep
- Start taking Probiotics
- Don’t wait too long before meals
- Fill up in the morning
- Drink water, especially with meals
- Get organized and keep your spaces from getting cluttered – studies show that when your home and surroundings are clean or organized, you will have an ability to make good decisions.
- Try to incorporate any kind of moving or exercising in your day. http://www.mylifewellloved.com/healthy-challenge-get-moving/
- Use smaller plates.
- Keep junk food out of your reach or within your view.